As wireless networks, remote storage, and transactional websites have expanded, such is also true when it comes to increased incidences of corporate espionage and hacker attempts to access protected sensitive data.
Despite efforts to fortify networks with firewalls, encryption techniques, and other preventative measures, your network remains susceptible to outside attack. Hackers and other criminal elements continually develop new tools and malware to disrupt even the most sophisticated and secure computer network systems. Attacks can go undetected, leaving your business vulnerable to security breaches such as network downtime or unauthorized access to sensitive data.
What We Do
It only takes one weak point to inflict serious and costly damage. To prevent such security breaches, Brave River Solutions performs a combination of internal and external network assessments. The IT Security Assessment provides a comprehensive evaluation of your organization's information security posture.
Our services will help you to:
- Identify your security vulnerabilities, analyze them in a business and IT context, and build a strong security posture to thoroughly protect your organization.
- Each service is customized to meet your specific requirements, and results in a comprehensive report detailing our findings, recommendations, and a prioritized activity list.
- Gain expert security consulting that is designed to accommodate your organization's unique security requirements and environment.
- Provides a clear picture of your organization's current security state
- Identifies security vulnerabilities
- Protects the confidentiality of critical data
- Delivers actionable and prioritized recommendations for mitigating identified risks
- Supports compliance with industry and government regulations
- Proactively addresses security issues before they are exploited
From facilities and systems to people and information, our integrated network security solutions address all aspects of your infrastructure to ensure total protection.
Maintain Compliance with Security Regulations
Many organizations are subject to IT Security Assessments due to regulatory compliance to safeguard confidential and/or sensitive electronic data:
- HIPAA (medical records)
- Sarbanes-Oxley (investments)
- PCI (credit cards)
- GLBA (consumer financial records)
Each Act includes detailed compliance standards that must be met. For businesses affected by privacy laws or mandatory compliance regulations, it is essential that computer security systems and processes are regularly tested. Vulnerabilities are revealed every day by researchers and hackers, and periodic testing is critical to ensure that security is maintained with ongoing software updates and over time.
Discover vulnerabilities and weaknesses in your network security BEFORE they impact your organization. Brave River Solutions provides IT consulting and technical support to business customers throughout Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Massachusetts.