Entry Level Junior Developer
Brave River Solutions is seeking an entry-level developer to join our development team. This is a full-time position working in our Warwick, RI office.
Ideal candidates will have some experience with responsive framework (Foundation, Bootstrap, etc). Experience with mobile app development is a plus.
This is an entry-level, full-time position within a fast growing technology firm. Candidate must be willing and able to learn new skills quickly and efficiently. Brave River is committed to providing candidates with the proper training in order to be successful within our fast paced, dynamic, results driven team.
Submit Your Resume
- Some project work experience within all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle, with the technologies listed above.
- Effective utilization of office productivity tools (e.g. Word, Excel, e-mail) in order to manage personal and team project work.
- Ability to work independently, and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter, with the desire to learn the most cutting-edge technologies.
- Attending or recent graduate of a four-year college, university or comparable technical program
- Involvement in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including analysis & design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Place a high value on the quality of deliverables.
- Produce deliverables according to client timelines, using established development tools, resources, and procedures.
- Employ excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task and handle multiple project priorities within a given day/week.
- Provide project and status reports to internal team leader.
- Other duties as assigned.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience and skills
- Business casual environment.
Please supply links to websites you have developed or a portfolio page. No relocation is being offered for this position. Principals need only apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply today by sending your resume, specifying salary requirements and indicating position in subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org .