Marketing and Sales Intern
We are seeking a candidate with good communication, energetic, detail oriented, and have the ability to multi-task.
This is a 3-6-month internship position for 16-24 hours per week within a fast-growing technology firm. This position is an ideal opportunity for someone who is just starting their career in marketing communications, sales, or digital marketing. Candidate must be willing and able to learn new skills quickly and efficiently. Brave River is committed to providing candidates with the proper training in order to be successful within our fast paced, dynamic, results driven team.
Submit Your Resume
- Entry level with the opportunity to learn a variety of skills. Graduate or senior student for a BA/BS with concentration in business, communications, or marketing.
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task
- Ability to anticipate and meet deadlines is imperative
- Ability to understand internal and external marketing goals and messaging
- Experience in Social Media
- Preferred candidate is highly motivated, outgoing, and energetic with a professional demeanor
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Word, and Excel. Publisher, Photoshop or similar is a plus.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Team player with interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and writing communications
- Create and update website content for Brave River and our clients
- Write and distribute Press Releases for Brave River and our clients
- Assist Brave River in enhancing our Social Media presence and the service offering for our clients (including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
- Help develop content for compelling marketing communications and sales tools, including brochures, website content and other materials. Collaborate with our graphic designers on overall layout.
- Assist with planning and helping at our booth at trade shows (if one is scheduled during the internship period).
- Assist with writing proposals and developing presentations for prospective clients.
- Support online marketing for both Brave River and our clients. You will be exposed to:
- Social Media management for B-2-B and B-2-C clients
- Search Engine Optimization techniques
- PayPerClick and other online advertising vehicles
- Email marketing campaigns
- Maintain, organize, and keep up to date all marketing and sales materials.
- Assist with sales activities including outbound sales calls and prospect meetings
- Enter prospects into our Dynamics 365 system, and assist with phone and email follow ups
Compensation & Benefits:
- Paid Internship with the potential for a full-time position for senior students or recent graduates from a 4-year business program.
- Business casual environment.
No relocation is being offered for this position. Principals need only apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply today by sending your resume, specifying salary requirements and indicating position in subject line, to email@example.com.