Multiple opportunities exist:
We are looking for developers with experience in ASP.NET, VB.NET and the .NET / .NET Core framework to work on our product development team. Our development teams create and support robust websites, eCommerce systems, and custom web-based applications for our clients.
Submit Your Resume
- Practical work experience the Software Development Lifecycle including the technologies listed below.
- Effective utilization of Microsoft Office productivity tools (e.g. Word, Excel, e-mail) in order to manage individual and team project work.
- Ability to work independently, and in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills.
- Self-starter, with the desire to learn the most cutting-edge technologies.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university (preferred).
- The ideal candidate will also have experience with: SQL server reporting services
- Experience with Mobile app technologies (Objective-C, Xamarin, Android SDK, PhoneGap, etc.) is a plus.
- Depending on the level of experience, the candidate will have involvement in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including analysis & design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Place a high value on the quality of deliverables.
- Produce deliverables according to client timelines, using established development tools, resources, and procedures.
- Employ excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task and handle multiple project priorities within a given day/week.
- Provide project and status reports to internal team leader.
- Other duties as assigned.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefit plan including 401k with a company match
- Business casual environment
Apply today by sending your resume, specifying salary requirements, indicating position in subject line, to email@example.com. Please supply links to websites you have developed or a portfolio page. No relocation is being offered for this position. Principals need only apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.