Adding a gallery allows you to display several images at once.
Create a Gallery
To create a gallery:
- Select the Gallery menu item.
- Click the blue Add New Gallery button.
- In the What would you like to name this gallery? field, enter a name for your gallery. This is for your use only and is not published on the website:
What would you like to name this gallery? field
- Click the blue Create button. You will be brought to the Gallery Editor.
- Click the gray + box to add your Gallery Items:
Example of using the gray box with the + symbol to add your Gallery Items
- This Edit Gallery Item pop-up will appear:
Example of the Edit Gallery Item pop-up
- Click the blue Change Image button to insert or change an image. For more information on uploading an image, see images.
- In the Alt Text field, enter a description of the image. This is good for web accessibility and SEO.
- In the Link URL or Youtube/Vimeo Embeded URL field, enter a video link or Youtube/Vimeo embedded URL if applicable.
- In the Link Target field, you have three options:
- Selecting None will not open a link in a new tab.
- Selecting New Tab will open the link in a new tab.
- In the Link Text field, enter the text that you want the link to be named in your Gallery.
- In the Caption field, enter a caption for this item in your Gallery. *
- In the Description field, enter a description for this item in your Gallery. *
- Click the Done button on the bottom right.
Remove a Gallery Item
To remove a Gallery Item:
- Select the Gallery you want to edit.
- Hover over the Gallery Item that you want to remove.
- Click the red X that appears.
- Confirm by clicking Yes, Delete This Item.
Delete a Gallery
To delete a gallery:
- Select the Gallery you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button in the details box on the right:
Example of using the Delete button in the details box to delete a Gallery
- Confirm by clicking Yes, Delete This Gallery