Snippets are custom content blocks that can be used in the page content. You may want to use a snippet to include an address, phone number, and business hours across multiple pages.
Add a New Snippet
To add a new snippet:
- Click the Snippets menu item.
- You will be brought to a list of all your snippets. Click the blue Add New Snippet button.
- You wil be brought to the Create New Snippet page:
Create New Snippet page
- In the What would you like to name this snippet? field, name your snippet. This is for your use only and is not published on the site.
- In the drop-down field to the right, select either:
- Text (single line)
- Text (multi line)
- Rich-text editor
- Hit the blue Create button.
Edit a Snippet
To edit an existing snippet:
- Click the blue Edit button to the right of the snippet you want to edit.
- You will be brought to this Edit Snippet page:
The Edit Snippet page
The name of your snippet will appear above the content window. For example, the above snippet name is Address. Make any edits to the snippet in the content window.