This is a full-time position with a fast-growing technology firm located in Warwick, RI. The right candidate will be passionate about technology, enjoy learning new skills, and thrive on collaboration with Business Analysts, Designers, and Developers.
Submit Your Resume
What the Right Professional Will Enjoy
- Work with the latest and greatest Development Technologies such as ASP.NET Core MVC!
- Work on New Development projects across multiple industries
- Work in a Techie Environment with people who are extremely passionate about Web Development.
- Opportunities for career advancement as a technical lead and/or team leader
Apply Today If Your Background Includes:
- 2-3 years creating custom directives within the .NET Framework and an in-depth understanding of Web Services/API's.
- Proficient experience developing Web-Based Applications with Integration points for enterprise level companies.
Strong Software Development Life cycle experience (Agile methodology experience is preferred)
- Extensive knowledge of web evolution and architectures
Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of software design principles, patterns, and practices
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts, data modeling, and design
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
Involvement in all aspects of the software development life cycle including analysis & design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Place a high value on the quality of deliverables.
- Produce deliverables according to client timelines, using established development tools, resources, and procedures.
- Employ excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task and handle multiple project priorities within a given day/week.
- Build industry-changing C#/ASP.NET Core MVC applications for several Brave River clients
- Work with the development team to design, develop, test and deploy highly interactive and data-driven web applications
- Develop highly functional Web interfaces using the latest technologies.
- Apply good technical practices and contribute to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security, and performance
- Develop and maintain portal applications and integration (web services, WCF, Rest, etc.) with multiple modules.
- Design and write unit tests and participate in code reviews
- Research and utilize new technologies on an ongoing basis
- Provide diagnostic support and fix defects as needed
- Provide technical guidance, training, and support to other engineers
- Coordinate activities with Project Managers
- Complete other duties as assigned
Prior experience with any of the following technologies / tools is a plus.
- Test Driven Development
- OOP/Coding design pattern experience
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 - 2016
- Strong T-SQL/Stored Procedure experience required
- Performance tuning a plus
- Entity Framework
- Azure (alternate AWS) experience a plus
- HTML5/CSS pre-processors
- Experience with continuous build/deployment tools a plus
- eCommerce experience
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, or equivalent experience.
- Good communication and client-facing skills
- Effective utilization of office productivity tools (e.g. Word, Excel, Microsoft Teams, e-mail) to manage personal and team project work.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as with other team members
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience and skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage (includes an employee contribution)
- Life insurance / Long-term disability coverage
- 401K with company match
- Business casual environment
Please supply links to websites you have developed or a portfolio page. No relocation is being offered for this position. Principals need only apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply today by sending your resume, specifying salary requirements and indicating position in subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org.