Multiple full-time positions exist with our fast-growing technology firm located in Warwick, RI. The right candidate will be passionate about technology, enjoy learning new skills, and thrive on collaboration with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Designers, and other Developers.
The .NET Developer will be responsible for new development and maintenance of several high-profile Brave River client-facing web applications. The .NET Developer will be responsible for developing solutions in the Microsoft stack: (.NET 4 and .NET 6), C#, Entity Framework and SQL Server (T-SQL). Front-end technologies include React.js, Angular.js, MVC and JAM-based web apps and APIs.
Submit Your Resume
What the Right Professional Will Enjoy
- Work with the full range of Microsoft technologies.
- Work using modern workflows including feature branching, pull requests with code reviews, unit testing, static analysis, and CI/CD.
- Work in a Techie Environment with people who are extremely passionate about Web Development.
Apply Today If Your Background Includes:
- Strong Software Development Lifecycle experience
- Extensive knowledge of web evolution and architectures
- Thorough understanding of the fundamentals of software design principles, patterns, and practices
- Solid understanding of relational database concepts, data modeling, and design.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
Involvement in all aspects of the software development life cycle including analysis & design, development, testing, and implementation.
- Place a high value on the quality of deliverables
- Employ excellent organization skills, ability to multi-task and handle multiple project priorities within a given day/week.
- Work with the development team to design, develop, test, and deploy highly interactive and data-driven web applications.
- Develop REST/JSON Web Services and back-office applications using the newest Microsoft stack of technologies including ASP.NET Core MVC, C# and SQL Server.
- Apply good technical practices and contribute to the application architecture with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security, and performance.
- Design and write unit tests and participate in code reviews.
- Research and utilize new technologies on an ongoing basis.
- Provide diagnostic support and fix defects as needed.
- Provide technical guidance, training, and support to other engineers.
- Coordinate activities with Project Managers.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Prior experience with any of the following technologies / tools is a plus.
- Agile development methodologies
- Azure DevOps or Jira
- Test Driven Development
- OOP/Coding design pattern experience
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 - 2019
- Strong T-SQL/Stored Procedure experience
- Performance tuning
- Entity Framework
- Azure or AWS experience
- HTML5/CSS pre-processors
- Experience with continuous build/deployment tools
- eCommerce experience
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, or equivalent experience.
- Good communication
- Effective utilization of office productivity tools (e.g. Word, Excel, Microsoft Teams, e-mail) to manage personal and team project work.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as with other team members
Compensation & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience and skills
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage (includes an employee contribution)
- Life insurance / Long-term disability coverage
- 401K with company match
- Business casual environment
- Hybrid work schedule
Please supply links to websites you have developed or a portfolio page. No relocation is being offered for this position. Principals need only apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply today by sending your resume, specifying salary requirements and indicating position in subject line, to email@example.com.