Brave River Solutions is a full-service, growing technology firm based in Warwick, RI. Our Digital Marketing team provides creative solutions that drive business for our clients. We are looking for a full-time hybrid SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist.
The SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist will create and execute comprehensive digital content strategies to generate leads and increase sales for Brave River and our clients. This position requires a minimum of four (4) years of experience in search engine optimization (SEO), developing and optimizing content for websites. This position requires a high proficiency in technical and on-page SEO tasks. You will work with the Brave River Director of Digital Services to coordinate timetables and expectations while also having direct communication with clients. Solid communication and organization skills are required.
Submit Your Resume
- Create/optimize Google Analytics & GSC, as well as Microsoft WMT.
- Perform on-page and technical SEO audits on a number of different platforms and synthesize data into actionable workflow and client-facing reports.
- Perform and report competitive research and analysis.
- Identify, create, and optimize lead flow and conversion paths and program Analytics Goals.
- Craft appropriate microformat schema for various uses.
- Write/optimize copy for website body & META, as well as PPC landing pages, email campaigns. Social media experience a plus.
- Optimize files such as images, video, podcast, and documents.
- Compile and prepare client performance reports.
- Begin every workday with the passion to learn something new!
Qualifications & Experience:
- High proficiency in SEO
- Exceptional writing skills - your resume and cover letter should illustrate it
- Excellent business communications skills
- Holistic understanding of marketing and how to build a client-specific campaign
- Working knowledge of and experience with popular Social Media platforms
- Proven track record in collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve results
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work independently on tasks as assigned through our project management platform
- Strong PC skills, with full knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 family of products
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, coordinate, and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
Experience with any of the following is a plus. Training on the tools required will be provided.
- Experience creating and managing Paid Search Advertising campaigns on platforms like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Writing email campaign content, and social media content
- Strong analytics and reporting skills
- CRM / marketing automation experience with HubSpot, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Act-On, ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp, Constant Contact, or similar
- Experience and certifications with digital analytics programs such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, A/B Testing tools, and SEMrush
- Adobe Photoshop, Premier, or comparable tools for video and photo editing
- Ecommerce website experience
- WordPress or other CMS experience
You would be a good fit for this if you are…
- Obsessed with learning and have a curious and analytical mindset
- Deeply passionate about SEO & digital marketing
- Able to research and understand any topic to write technical content
- Love creating things and learning from what you create
- Organized and have the ability to prioritize, coordinate, and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
Compensation & Perks:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Excellent medical, vision and dental plans, 401k with a company match, Sec125, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, and Aflac benefits
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing company
- This is a full-time hybrid position based in Warwick, RI.
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- All this in a professional, creative, fun, casual, team-oriented environment!
No relocation is being offered for this position. Principals need only apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply today by sending your resume, specifying salary requirements and indicating position in subject line, to email@example.com.