Brave River Solutions is a full-service, growing technology firm based in Warwick, RI. Our Digital Marketing team provides creative solutions that drive business for our clients. We are looking for an experienced full-time Digital Marketing Specialist in our Warwick, RI office.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will create and execute comprehensive digital content strategies to generate leads and increase sales for Brave River and our clients. This position requires experience in developing and optimizing content for websites, search engine optimization (SEO), email campaign creation, social media management, persona / audience building and holistic marketing. You will work with the Brave River Marketing Manager to coordinate timetables and expectations while also having direct communication with clients. Therefore, solid communication and organization skills are required.
Submit Your Resume
- Learn/perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and analyze competitor web content and keyword strategies.
- Write copy for landing pages, email campaigns, SEO, social media, and press releases.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine effectiveness.
- Create email marketing, drip, and automation campaigns.
- Learn/develop and implement link building strategies.
- Manage social media marketing efforts (including paid advertising).
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and marketing campaigns.
Qualifications & Experience
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- 3 years of Digital Marketing experience.
- Holistic understanding of marketing and how to build a client specific campaign.
- Practical knowledge of and experience with popular social media platforms.
- Proven track record in collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve results.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work independently on tasks.
- Strong PC skills, with full knowledge of the Microsoft Office family of products.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, coordinate and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
Experience with any of the following is a plus. Training on the tools required will be provided.
- Experience creating and managing paid search advertising campaigns.
- Writing email nurture campaign content, social media content, and advertisements.
- Strong analytics and reporting skills.
- CRM / marketing automation experience with HubSpot, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Act-On, ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, Constant Contact or similar platforms.
- Experience and certifications with digital analytics programs such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, A/B Testing tools, and SEMRush
Adobe Photoshop, Premier, or comparable tools for video and photo editing.
- B2B and/or Ecommerce experience.
- Basic HTML / CSS knowledge
You would be a good fit for this if you are…
- Obsessed with learning and have a curious and analytical mindset.
- Deeply passionate about writing / marketing / technology.
- Able to research and understand any topic in order to write technical content.
- Love creating things and learning from what you create.
- Organized and have the ability to prioritize, coordinate and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive Salary and Benefits.
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days, generous maternity / parental leave polices.
- Excellent medical, vision and dental plans, a wellness program, 401k with a company match, Sec125, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, and Aflac benefits.
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing company.
- This is a full-time position. Compensation commensurate with experience.
- All this in a professional, creative, fun, casual, team-oriented environment!
No relocation is being offered for this position. Principals need only apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply today by sending your resume, specifying salary requirements, and indicating position in subject line, to email@example.com