Brave River Solutions is a full-service, growing technology firm based in Warwick, RI. Our Digital Marketing team provides creative solutions that drive business for our clients. We are looking for an experienced full-time Digital Advertising Specialist in our Warwick, RI office.
You'll get to work with our digital marketing team to strategize, implement, optimize, and report on paid advertising campaigns across various digital marketing channels for Brave River and our own clients.
Submit Your Resume
- You'll assist with defining measurable strategies to meet specific campaign objectives.
- You'll work closely with the rest of the digital marketing team to identify and explore opportunities for greater impact.
- You'll be 100% responsible for initiating, strategizing, implementing, optimizing & reporting on paid advertising campaigns across various digital marketing channels.
- You will work with the Brave River Marketing Manager to coordinate timetables and expectations while also having direct communication with clients. Therefore, solid
- communication and organization skills are required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Hands-on experience running and optimizing paid ad campaigns on Facebook, Google Ad, and LinkedIn platforms
- Highly organized, detail and solution-oriented
- Ability to brainstorm creative ideas/concepts for campaigns
- High level of customer service and communication skills
- Ability to analyze data and connect the dots, making the necessary strategic adjustments for future campaigns
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize accordingly
- Experience with PPC, SEM, SEO
- Certified in Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Facebook Ads.
Experience with any of the following is a plus. Training on the tools required will be provided.
- Experience creating and managing Search Engine Optimization campaigns.
- Writing email nurture campaign and social media content.
- CRM / marketing automation experience with HubSpot, Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Act-On, ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, Constant Contact or similar platforms.
- Experience and certifications with digital analytics programs such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, A/B Testing tools, SEMRush, Adobe Photoshop, Premier, or comparable tools for video and photo editing.
- B2B and/or Ecommerce experience.
- Basic HTML / CSS knowledge
You would be a good fit for this if you are…
- Obsessed with learning and have a curious and analytical mindset.
- Deeply passionate about digital marketing / technology.
- Able to research and understand any topic in order to build campaigns and write great ad text.
- Organized and have the ability to prioritize, coordinate and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive Salary and Benefits.
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days, generous maternity / parental leave polices.
- Excellent medical, vision and dental plans, a wellness program, 401k with a company match, Sec125, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, and Aflac benefits.
- Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing company.
- This is a full-time position. Compensation commensurate with experience.
- All this in a professional, creative, fun, casual, team-oriented environment!
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Principals need only apply. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Apply today by sending your resume, specifying salary requirements, and indicating position in subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org