Part-Time, Interim, or Temporary CIO
Most businesses have a high reliance on Information Technology (IT), and their computer systems have a direct impact on the business’s efficiency and profitability. As a result, it is important that the person making the decisions and overseeing the overall IT practices has a high-level of related knowledge, such as a CIO, Virtual CIO (vCIO), CTO, or an IT manager.
Brave River Solutions’ CIO To Go service is an affordable way to have a senior-level IT expert involved with your organization on a part-time or temporary basis. We work with businesses of all sizes from a variety of industries all at different stages in development.
What We Offer
Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly
IT Roadmap, IT Strategy
IT Department Review
What Your vCIO Does
Staying up-to-date with the latest technologies is important, however, every new gadget or software program may not be the best fit for your business needs. It’s all about which technologies best suit the overall organizational needs and what your budget allows.
The experts that make up our CIO To Go team have over 20 years of relevant experience each, with a full array of technical and business skills including:
- Software Selection
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Service Management
- ERP Implementation
- Network Support
- Supply Chain Management
How Your Virtual CIO Will Do It
Whether it’s a single project or an overall performance audit of your IT department, a Brave River CIO To Go will customize a plan based on your organization’s unique needs using end-to-end capabilities. More than just a band-aid or a “quick fix,” Brave River implements efficient long-term solutions.
Need a part-time vCIO on an ongoing basis?
Our part-time virtual CIO service might be ideal for you if:
- Your business is too small to require or afford a full-time CIO
- Your IT projects are behind schedule, over budget and/or missing targets
- Your business is in its pioneering stage
- You have recurring IT problems
Need a temporary vCIO on a short-term basis?
Our short-term, virtual temporary CIO service might be a better fit if:
- Your business is merging with another company or moving to a new office
- Your in-house CIO or CTO left suddenly, leaving you with a need for an interim CIO while you look to replace them
- You have have a short-term strategic project that requires a leadership role
- Your CIO or senior IT Executive is leaving / the position is being eliminated