Note: Adding custom fields will only be necessary when brought up by designer or project manager.
To add a new custom field:
- Click the Custom Fields menu item.
- You’ll be brought to the Custom Content Types page. Click the blue Add New Content Type button.
- You’ll be brought to the Create Definition page:
Example of creating a definition
- In the Definition Name field, name your custom definition. This is for your use only and is not published on your website.
- In the Name field, name the field that you want to include in your custom definition? -- field
- In the Type drop down, select the type of content that you want (e.g. text, html, image)
- In the Searchable drop down, select yes or no.
Add an Element to a Custom Definition
- Click the green + button.
Delete an Element from a Custom Definition
- Click the red X button to the left of the element you want to delete.